What are the Pagan Peers Responsibilities?
These are the Pagan Peers Responsibilities.
That is all I can think of right now. I am sure that other things will be added.
- Ensure that their information on the list is accurate and kept to date.
- Ensure the List Moderators knows of your availability. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. Due to work, school etc. we might not be able to meet people for an extended period of time. Please let the owners know so they can keep the list up to date.
- Remember that you will be the first person a New Person may meet in the Community. First impressions do count a lot. Please keep that in mind when meeting new people. Leave your witch wars etc at home and make the community you are representing proud.
- Try to keep up to date on groups, classes, activities etc. that will be happening in the Community. This makes life much more easier when trying to let somebody know what is available.
- Ensure your Safety. Lets face it not everybody is nice in this world. When a Pagan Peer meets a new person for the first time make sure it is in a public place with others around. Other Safety Tips will also be added as I think of New ones.
AKA Pagan Owl.
Canadian Pagan Peers Network Question & Answers.
|Awaiting Heathens Against Hate banner campaign Approval
© Canadian Pagan Peer Netwrok (CPPN) 2000-2009