What are the List Moderators Responsibilities?
All Pagan Peers are Volunteers. As Moderators we must remember this and appreciate all the work these people devote to others.
It is important for all List Moderators to do the following.
- Try to meet your Pagan Peers and form a working relationship with them. This will ensure good co-operation and work environment for all involved. Getting to know your Peers in person may also save problems with Predators becoming Pagan Peers.
- Ensure that the information sent to you for the list is accurate and kept to date.
- Act swiftly when someone asks you to add, delete and/or change information concerning their Peer Information.
- As Moderator you must remain Neutral and be friendly and courteous with both Peers and/or New People that contact you.
- Try to keep up to date on groups, classes, activities etc. and pass this information on to your Pagan Peers. This makes life much more easier when trying to let somebody know what is available.
- If you have a good relation with your Pagan Peers the flow of information will be very smooth.
- Ensure your Safety, those of your Pagan Peers and also of the New People. Lets face it not everybody is nice in this world. When a Pagan Peer meets a new person for the first time make sure it is in a public place with others around. Investigate any complaints concerning a Pagan Peer and/or New Person in the Community. Most times it is just a misunderstanding but there are real predators out there and we should be aware and alert.
AKA Pagan Owl.
Canadian Pagan Peers Network Question & Answers.
|Awaiting Heathens Against Hate banner campaign approval
© Canadian Pagan Peer Network (CPPN) 2000-2009